The 27th International Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS) held in Milan, Italy, this year was a great success. The conference, that was attended by 22,121 delegates from 130 countries, highlighted the most recent developments in respiratory healthcare. Educational sessions and cutting-edge research around IPF and ILD were presented by international experts, alongside other key topics like COPD, asthma, lung cancer, infections, respiratory failure and sleep disorders.
Stay informed on the latest developments in interstitial lung diseases and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with our ERS 2017 ILD Congress Highlights
The ERS 2017 ILD Congress Highlights PPT covers
- ILD clinical year in review
- Recent advances in ILD diagnosis
- New insights into ILD management
- Registries in IPF
- New data on antifibrotic treatments
- Predictors of disease progression, outcome and survival in ILD
- IPF pathobiology and potential biomarkers in ILD
Download the complete ERS 2017 ILD Highlights Report from the product website!
This congress report is intended for:
- Healthcare professionals from all over the world interested in new developments in IPF and ILD
- Pulmonologists who were unable to attend the ERS 2017 congress themselves
- All other healthcare professionals interested in a comprehensive summary of the latest advances in interstitial lung diseases and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis