ERS 2016 ILD: Congress Highlights
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) – one of the leading international organisations in the respiratory field – brought together specialists working in respiratory medicine at its annual international congress in London, United Kingdom (September 3rd - 7th 2016).
The congress covered up-to-date developments in the field of interstitial lung disease (ILD) and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). International pulmonary experts shared and discussed the latest research in these fields.
Learn about new findings from ERS 2016 with regards to interstitial lung diseases and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis!
The inIPF ERS ILD 2016 Congress Highlights PDF reports on
- New findings around IPF and ILD diagnosis
- Patients with ILD and IPF in the real world
- Predicting disease progression and mortality in IPF
Who should read the report?
- Pulmonologists who were not able to attend the ERS 2016 congress in person
- Clinicians from all over the world interested in new developments in IPF and ILD
- All other healthcare professionals interested in a comprehensive summary of the latest news from interstitial lung diseases and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Find out what was discussed with regards to real world experience on anti-fibrotics in IPF!
Download the complete report from the product website!